Builders, designers, contractors, and trade specialists at all levels of a project depend on Canopy’s deep construction risk management expertise. You will have dedicated experts working with you to identify potential risks and produce a tailored package to cover them.
Our clients include general contractors, construction managers, sub-contractors, engineering and construction firms, owners and developers, civil contractors, manufacturers, alternative energy constructors and producers and power firms.
We support clients’ businesses through product and service innovation, including:
- Products such as Subguard (to manage subcontractor default risk)
- Branded Builders Risk policies
- Integrated umbrella policies, which include coverages typically insured elsewhere, such as professional Liability and environmental risk
In addition, we provide the following specialist services tailored to construction clients:
- Risk management: We design and implement programs for national accounts for property and casualty.
- Wrap Up: We sell and service project-specific insurance programs including owner-controlled insurance programs (OCIPs) and contractor-controlled insurance programs (CCIPs) and variations on them.
- Surety: We manage carrier relations, lead sales efforts on major surety clients, developing and implementing best practices for surety.
- Professional/Environmental: We have national leaders in this area who act as product resources to clients.